Online Users Not seen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dennis Kaczor View Post
    I decided to go into my plugin manager and I disabled every single item in there, nothing enabled and tested and no users online shown, so now I'm at a loss here as I did not have this problem with version 4.1.1 only with version 4.1.2.

So my question is where do I start now since all the plugins are disabled.
    You need to go to both the Manage Products page and disable all products AND go to the Plugin Manager and disable all plugins. You need to do BOTH of those pages.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Steve, thanks very much for the information and I made sure that the FTP software was set for ASCII, it was set on Auto. Next uploaded all the files except the ones that you had noted.
      Uploaded all the files and then checked the system, and sure enough the (On Line users) now shows up, so there was a glitch some how during the upload and a first for me. This is with all the Add-ons installed still. So good news for that part of things.

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

I ran this just in case, and came across these 2 items that seem to have an issue, and not sure how to go about resolving this.

blog_search.php File version mismatch: found 4.1.0 Patch Level 1, expected 2.0.2
      class_blog_search.php File version mismatch: found 4.1.0 Patch Level 1, expected 2.0.2

Other than that this is the only remaining problem that I have.

Again, thanks for the support and guiding me through this, it was a big help.

Dennis

Comment

That means you are still using the 3.x blog files for those.You need to upload the 4.1.0 files. make sure you overwrite the ones on the server.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hello Steve, here is an update for you, sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this.

After copying the files I did see the On Line users when I checked, back a few hours later and got back onto the system and again they don't show up. So I went through all the processes that you asked me to do to disable all the Add-Ons in both places and the create a new style (no parent) and that also did not work showing members On-Line.

As for these files below they are not in the vb4.1.2 download, could these be older files on the server the it found?

blog_search.php File version mismatch: found 4.1.0 Patch Level 1, expected 2.0.2
          class_blog_search.php File version mismatch: found 4.1.0 Patch Level 1, expected 2.0.2

Comment

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
              Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.
              Thanks Steve, I will do this today.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X