X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Error After Upgrade, 3.8.6 to 4.1.1

Error After Upgrade, 3.8.6 to 4.1.1

The upgrade did go as plan but now on the header of my forum it shows,

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/proc/loadavg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/dossinet/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in [path]/global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 40

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1309) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to access [path]/dbtech/status/hooks/cache_templates.php in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1309) : eval()'d code on line 113

Warning: require([path]/dbtech/status/hooks/cache_templates.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1309) : eval()'d code on line 113

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to access [path]/dbtech/status/hooks/cache_templates.php in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1309) : eval()'d code on line 113

Warning: require([path]/dbtech/status/hooks/cache_templates.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1309) : eval()'d code on line 113

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/dossinet/domains/dossinet.me/public_html/forum/dbtech/status/hooks/cache_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dossinet/domains/dossinet.me/public_html/forum/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1309) : eval()'d code on line 113
    How can i fix this problem?

These relate to modifications that are not compatible with vB4 - you will need to either remove these or upgrade them to vB4 versions.
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X