Upgrade to 4.1 PL2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suite] Upgrade to 4.1 PL2

I'm getting this below. I've tried disabling all plugins, specifically vBSEO, still get this:

Code:
    internal error on line 426 in /u/sites/ftg/webroot/includes/class_upgrade_product.php
    #0 /u/sites/ftg/webroot/includes/class_upgrade_product.php(488): vB_Upgrade_Product->import_dependencies()
    #1 /u/sites/ftg/webroot/install/includes/class_upgrade_vbblog.php(78): vB_Upgrade_Product->verify_install('vbblog')
    #2 /u/sites/ftg/webroot/install/includes/class_upgrade.php(358): vB_Upgrade_vbblog->__construct(Object(vB_Registry), Array, '4.1.0')
    #3 /u/sites/ftg/webroot/install/includes/class_upgrade_ajax.php(312): vB_Upgrade_Abstract->load_script('vbblog')
    #4 /u/sites/ftg/webroot/install/includes/class_upgrade_ajax.php(176): vB_Upgrade_Ajax->begin_upgrade('410b1', 0)
    #5 /u/sites/ftg/webroot/install/includes/class_upgrade.php(298): vB_Upgrade_Ajax->init(NULL)
    #6 /u/sites/ftg/webroot/install/includes/class_upgrade_ajax.php(80): vB_Upgrade_Abstract->__construct(Object(vB_Registry), Array, 'upgrade')
    #7 /u/sites/ftg/webroot/install/includes/class_upgrade.php(49): vB_Upgrade_Ajax->__construct(Object(vB_Registry), Array, 'upgrade', NULL)
    #8 /u/sites/ftg/webroot/install/upgrade.php(44): vB_Upgrade::fetch_library(Object(vB_Registry), Array, '', true)
    #9 /u/sites/ftg/webroot/vbseo.php(1392): require('/u/sites/fgt...')
    #10 {main}

Fatal error: internal error on line 426 in /u/sites/fgt/webroot/includes/class_upgrade_product.php in /u/sites/fgt/webroot/vb/vb.php on line 287

This may be a server time and/or memory limit. To increase your limits edit your includes/config.php file and add these lines right under the <?php line:

ini_set('memory_limit', -1);
    ini_set("max_execution_time", "2880");

Then try again.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Just tried that, got the same message.

Comment

Also, I have my site offline and the offline page isn't showing. Just says:
        This webpage is not available.

Comment

For the upgrade, try reuploading all the original files again.

The latter issue is something you need to contact your host about.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Okay I will try to upload the files again.

I re-uploaded the 4.0.8 files so the forum would go back online, so right now it's running 4.0.8 fine. I will try the upgrade again.

Comment

I've just attempted the upgrade again and got the same message. Where should I go from here?

Comment

Contact your host and ask then to check the error logs. If you followed all those instructions, then this is a server issue.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I've contacted the host, they tell me the following. I'm still getting this error, what should I do?

The error message doesn't say anything about a memory
                  limit problem. However, it could be if you're working with a very
                  large dataset. If you'd like, raise your memory_limit setting in your
                  site's php.ini file, wait 5 minutes for it to kick in, then try again.

It's likely not a PHP timeout issue. If it were you'd get a white
                  page with something like "Internal server error" rather than a
                  backtrace produced by your app.

Comment

My ini_set instructions also covered the PHP timeout issue. What is max_execution_timeout set to on this server?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

max_execution_time = 60
                      max_input_time = 90

Comment

Then your host did not change those settings.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

OK, now the php.ini file is showing:

max_execution_time = 2880
                          max_limit = -1

Still getting the error. What now?

Comment

Enable phpinfo in the Admin CP, then provide the URL to your forums. This may help us troubleshoot this problem.

Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Public phpinfo() Display Enabled

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Comment