Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    You need to ensure that your FTP program is uploading non-image files in ASCII format (or selet any 'auto' function it has) and that you upload them to the same location that the current files are in overwriting all files currently on the server.

Leave a comment:

• cammot
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Honestly that has nothing to do with this. You need to upload the files correctly and run upgrade.php.
    Steve,

Could you kindly clarify what you mean by "upload the correctly". I am assuming that there is only one way to do this, i.e. upload exactly what was downloaded for the install.

Thanks

cammot

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Honestly that has nothing to do with this. You need to upload the files correctly and run upgrade.php.

Leave a comment:

• cammot
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    The problem is that you have not uploaded the 4.1.0 files. You need to do that before running upgrade.php.
    Something I noticed which might provided some clue as why this upgrade is troublesome.

I noticed that the file size of all the source upload files, when uploaded to the server are slightly smaller that the original source files. Could it be that the upload format is not correct of what it should be ?

Please advise.

Thanks

cammot

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The problem is that you have not uploaded the 4.1.0 files. You need to do that before running upgrade.php.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Please fill out a support ticket and mark it for my attention at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a link to this thread and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Leave a comment:

• Jhumon
    replied
    " This function will list each of your vBulletin files that is tagged with a different version than your forum is currently at, which is 4.0.8.

This tool is intended to verify the integrity of your vBulletin files and only scans files with a limited number of extensions"

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

What does this show?

Leave a comment:

• Frost5334
    replied
    In the admin cp it's fine, but on the front-end it still says 4.0.8

Leave a comment:

• Jhumon
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Can you try re-downloading the ZIP file from the Members Area and re-upload all files (except install/install.php and includes/config.php.new) making sure you overwrite all files currently on your server. Then, re-run the upgrade script.

Does this resolve the problem?
    I did it but problem is same.

Leave a comment:

• Jhumon
    replied
    Ok I m trying.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Can you try re-downloading the ZIP file from the Members Area and re-upload all files (except install/install.php and includes/config.php.new) making sure you overwrite all files currently on your server. Then, re-run the upgrade script.

Does this resolve the problem?

Leave a comment:

• Jhumon
    replied
    Actually the problem comes from upgrade main skin.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	47648592.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	3680901

The skin may be show 4.1.0 but its shown 4.0.8.I am used http://yourdomainname.com/install/upgrade.php. Any one can Help about this issues ?

Advance thank for everything.

Leave a comment:

• Jhumon
    replied
    Same problem happen to me.I am suffering this problem too. Any one have for sol ?

Leave a comment:

• Frost5334
    replied
    Same has happened for me, hopefully it's not on my end.

Leave a comment: