• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suite] Error during Upgrade to 4.01 pl2

Hi,
    run the upgrade in my Suite and i have this error :

Code:
    internal error on line 426 in /var/www/virtual/hardwaregame.it/htdocs/forum/includes/class_upgrade_product.php
    #0 /var/www/virtual/hardwaregame.it/htdocs/forum/includes/class_upgrade_product.php(488): vB_Upgrade_Product->import_dependencies()
    #1 /var/www/virtual/hardwaregame.it/htdocs/forum/install/includes/class_upgrade_vbblog.php(78): vB_Upgrade_Product->verify_install('vbblog')
    #2 /var/www/virtual/hardwaregame.it/htdocs/forum/install/includes/class_upgrade.php(358): vB_Upgrade_vbblog->__construct(Object(vB_Registry), Array, '4.1.0')
    #3 /var/www/virtual/hardwaregame.it/htdocs/forum/install/includes/class_upgrade_ajax.php(312): vB_Upgrade_Abstract->load_script('vbblog')
    #4 /var/www/virtual/hardwaregame.it/htdocs/forum/install/includes/class_upgrade_ajax.php(176): vB_Upgrade_Ajax->begin_upgrade('408', 0)
    #5 /var/www/virtual/hardwaregame.it/htdocs/forum/install/includes/class_upgrade.php(298): vB_Upgrade_Ajax->init(NULL)
    #6 /var/www/virtual/hardwaregame.it/htdocs/forum/install/includes/class_upgrade_ajax.php(80): vB_Upgrade_Abstract->__construct(Object(vB_Registry), Array, 'upgrade')
    #7 /var/www/virtual/hardwaregame.it/htdocs/forum/install/includes/class_upgrade.php(49): vB_Upgrade_Ajax->__construct(Object(vB_Registry), Array, 'upgrade', NULL)
    #8 /var/www/virtual/hardwaregame.it/htdocs/forum/install/upgrade.php(44): vB_Upgrade::fetch_library(Object(vB_Registry), Array, '', true)
    #9 /var/www/virtual/hardwaregame.it/htdocs/forum/vbseo.php(1392): require('/var/www/virtua...')
    #10 {main}

[B]Fatal error[/B]: internal error on line 426 in /var/www/virtual/hardwaregame.it/htdocs/forum/includes/class_upgrade_product.php in [B]/var/www/virtual/hardwaregame.it/htdocs/forum/vb/vb.php[/B] on line [B]287[/B]
    Help ME!!!!
    Italians Videogames Community

Did you disable your products before upgrading? Like VBSeo?
    vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

Originally posted by Boofo View Post
      Did you disable your products before upgrading? Like VBSeo?
      Yes ,I have disabled all plugin in AdminCP and config.php

Comment

"Internal Error" is pretty meaningless, and possibly just a server blip - have you tried simply running it again ?
        Baby, I was born this way

Comment

I have running again ,but the same error!!!!

Comment

Do you have an .htaccess file in the directory? Try removing it and see if you still have this issue.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I modified the file. Htacess in txt but it gives me the same error

Comment

As Lynne said, try removing it completely.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok done! But same as before

Comment

Please disable vbseo. I just noticed that the error in in regards to vbseo.

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

I have disabled all plugins before upgrading, including vBSEO

Comment

You need to disable vbseo via the vbseo admin page.

Comment

I uninstalled VBSEo and upgraded vbulletin, but same error

Comment

I'm running tests on my test board and I tried to upgrade from 4.07 to 4.08 patch level 2 and everything went well, it looks like the problem is with 4.1.0

Comment

If you had uninstalled vbseo, then you could not possibly be getting the same error with vbseo.php being called. Uninstalling a modification means removing all files and file edits and the product. There is no way the script could call vbseo.php if it was uninstalled correctly.

Comment