replied
    I was referring to the repeat you were asking about

Leave a comment:

• manutdvn
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Try changing the settings in the 'header_background' stylevar
    Hello,

I tried to change the setting but it doesn't help. It does not have the option that I can change the height of header.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Try changing the settings in the 'header_background' stylevar

Leave a comment:

• manutdvn
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    Your .above_body background property is only set to repeat the red background in teh x direction:
    HTML Code:
    .above_body {
    url("images/BP-White/gradients/header-red.png") repeat-x scroll left top #FFFFFF;
    }
    Hi Lynne,

Where can I find the .above_body background? and how to repeart the red header gradient to enlarge this?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Your .above_body background property is only set to repeat the red background in teh x direction:
    HTML Code:
    .above_body {
    url("images/BP-White/gradients/header-red.png") repeat-x scroll left top #FFFFFF;
    }

Leave a comment:

• manutdvn
    replied
    If you need the text in your logo to be larger, then you need to edit the logo to make the text larger. Making the height of the header area taller isn't going to change the logo size.
    I know that the logo should be make the text larger, but please see my forum's logo. Something is wrong with that.

http://redcafe.vn/diendan/

The logo larger the height of header.

Leave a comment:

• Gav-n-Tn
    replied
    I realize that is what the thread is about. I just decided that it did not -for me- do what I thought it would do. Thanks for referring me to the quick tips on the centering issue

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by Gav-n-Tn View Post
    Cool. I found it. I've only been upgraded for about 15 hours. Still finding my way around. Did me no good though. It just pushed the navbar farther down. I was tring to figure out how to center my logo also.
    Pushing the navbar down is what happens if you increase the header height which is what this thread is about.

I believe there is a thread in the vBulletin 4 Quick Tips and Customization for centering the logo.

Leave a comment:

• Gav-n-Tn
    replied
    Cool. I found it. I've only been upgraded for about 15 hours. Still finding my way around. Did me no good though. It just pushed the navbar farther down. I was tring to figure out how to center my logo also.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    The only additional CSS I see is considered an obsolete template by 4.0.8
    I am talking about a template in with the Edit Templates area. Not the Main CSS page. Go to Style Manager > find your style > Edit Templates and find the CSS Templates group and double-click on it.

Leave a comment:

• Gav-n-Tn
    replied
    It is a template grouped in with the CSS Templates group.
    The only additional CSS I see is considered an obsolete template by 4.0.8

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by manutdvn View Post
    Here it is.

The logo is a little bit small and It should be bigger to see the line Manchester United....more clearly.
    If you need the text in your logo to be larger, then you need to edit the logo to make the text larger. Making the height of the header area taller isn't going to change the logo size.

I'm wanting to do the same. I do not see an additional.css
    It is a template grouped in with the CSS Templates group.

Leave a comment:

• Gav-n-Tn
    replied
    I'm wanting to do the same. I do not see an additional.css

Leave a comment:

• manutdvn
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Link to your site?
    Here it is.

The logo is a little bit small and It should be bigger to see the line Manchester United....more clearly.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X