Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] 4.0.3 to 4.0.7 Issue

Hi,

I downloaded the files, completed the upgrade.
    When I logged into the admin cp and opened the forum it says that I still have 4.0.3.

In the bottom of the forum, it still is written:

Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.3

Is not my forum updated, do I have to change manually?

Sincerely /mis
    From Sweden.

You should not have to change it manually. It should change automatically. I had this problem on an earlier version of vBulletin 4.x and never could fix it. A few updates later it fixed itself.

Comment

Originally posted by hype901 View Post
      You should not have to change it manually. It should change automatically. I had this problem on an earlier version of vBulletin 4.x and never could fix it. A few updates later it fixed itself.
      But how do i know if my forum is updated then?
      From Sweden.

Comment

Can you try re-downloading the ZIP file from the Members Area and re-upload all files (except install/install.php and includes/config.php.new) making sure you overwrite all files currently on your server. Then, re-run the upgrade script and make sure no errors appear during any of the steps.

Does this resolve the problem?
        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
        -
        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
        - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

hmmm interesting seems my problem isnt one of a kind... http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...to-4.0.7-Issue

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
            Can you try re-downloading the ZIP file from the Members Area and re-upload all files (except install/install.php and includes/config.php.new) making sure you overwrite all files currently on your server. Then, re-run the upgrade script and make sure no errors appear during any of the steps.

Does this resolve the problem?
            I didnt overwrite the files, i just uploded the whole chobang..

Thanks for telling me, now it´s ok..
            From Sweden.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X