Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Trying to add new programs to vb 4.0.3

I have two programs I am trying to add to my forum site www.ourmwl.com

1. vBadvanced for the cmps. I have it uploaded but its not working right and under the admin cp, its all distorted. Apparently I have to change the ASCII to Binary mode? I do not understand that.

2. Cometchat - After messing up the vBadvanced program. I am now at a loss of what to do to add the cometchat to my site as well. I do not understand the chmod 777 thing. That makes NO SENSE.

I have sent in support tickets and even called my hosting site godaddy and no one has given me and help. I'm at my wits end and I need to get these programs set up to my account ASAP! Like by TODAY. I promised my members and I have been trying to get these programs to work for the past 2 weeks.

Someone PLEASE help me.

You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks
    ~Nik
    ~Nik
    Our MWL Site Owner

Originally posted by Nik2001 View Post
    I have sent in support tickets and even called my hosting site godaddy and no one has given me and help.
    Those tickets need to be submitted to the people who make the software..
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
      Those tickets need to be submitted to the people who make the software..
      I have and NOTHING
      ~Nik
      Our MWL Site Owner

Comment

That is a pity, but it's not something that vB can help with (because the onus lies with cometchat.com and vbadvanced.com to support those products) .. maybe try asking on vbulletin.org?
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X