Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are preinstalled stuff on a fresh 4.0.2 Patch 1 installation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suite] Where are preinstalled stuff on a fresh 4.0.2 Patch 1 installation?

I just install a 4.0.2 Patch 1 installation and found no premade stuff like grid, widgets, layout and so on... I did try to install 4.0.1 and then upgrade but found 4.0.1 doesn't have that stuff too.

where can I get that cool stuff which came with previous versions?

Grids
    Widgets
    Layouts
    etc..

I really need them since I don't want to start from scratch!

thank you all!
    Last edited by sheiken; Mon 8th Mar '10, 12:56am.

I noticed this aswell. A fresh install will give you the mock data for the CMS but the upgrade doesn't offer you this. I would also like to see the Grids, Widgets and Layouts as a download option. It's not easy to make these from scratch especially if it's all new to you.

Comment

A friend of mine has a 4.0.1 with all stuff and this is why I tried to install 4.0.1 but it hasn't that stuff now so... I'm kinda stuck. any advice?

Installation asked you to install some default stuff (where I suppose grids, widgets and layouts are among) but both 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 ask nothing now, just next step buttons

thank you for your reply cdr740

Comment

You could always ask your friend to download a copy of his grids and pass them onto you. You can then upload them via admin CP and they should show up in your CMS layouts section.

Comment

Yeah I already did that, but am still needing widgets and layouts.

Thank you again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X