No announcement yet.

No templet after upgrading too 4.0.2 from 4.0.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had this very issue. Odd, one template worked fine, the other was screwed up.

I also had to go into each advertisement and re-save it. Prior to that, my ads were not showing.

These updates aren't as smooth as they once were... hoping we get there as vB4 progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
      Are you storing your CSS as files? Try switching them to the database if you are
      I have this problem after upgrade from 3.8.4 to last version

Warning: mkdir() [******]: Permission denied in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 764

can you tell me what i can do ?

Comment

persianmp3, you should start your own thread about your issue.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I still have this issue after doing everything in this thread

Comment

Start your own thread with all the need information. Your issue must be different in some way if what was posted in here didn't fix it.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X