No templet after upgrading too 4.0.2 from 4.0.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] No templet after upgrading too 4.0.2 from 4.0.1

This was a issue after upgrading too 4.0.1, Need some help please...

You need to revert or upgrade your templates.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I had the same issue, and when I upgraded templates, and tried to install, i got error
      Morbid Blue ~ fixed ... (Templates) (StyleVars) (Replacement Variables) (CSS)
      Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 1179
      (Controls) Done.
      Which is
      PHP Code:
              foreach ($template_cache['template'] AS $template
      on all templates not just this custom one.

Comment

Originally posted by treyb View Post
        I had the same issue, and when I upgraded templates, and tried to install, i got error
        I'm not sure what to recommend regarding your error. I think you may want to put in a support ticket and let them look at it.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I have the same.

When I install new template (vb4) i have :

vB4 Default Style ... (Szablony) (StyleVars) (Replacement Variables) (CSS) (Kontrole)
          Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 913

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 913

Gotowe.

Comment

I did the revert with no change...

Comment

Are you storing your CSS as files? Try switching them to the database if you are
              Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
              -
              *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
              - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
              - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Well done

Biig Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by stone0075 View Post
                  This was a issue after upgrading too 4.0.1, Need some help please...
                  we are getting the same thing too after upgrading from 4.0.1. We reverted all templates and even switched css to files. Still no formatting showing up, just text links flush left (like first post above), no tabs, no background color, etc showing up.

Comment

Yes as files...

Comment

I think I've figured it out. In step 5, updating temples/styles I would get an error saying that it couldn't wright to "clientscript / vbulletin_css" . so I 777 vbulletin_css folder and re-ran step 5 again and that did it! forum is back to normal.....

Comment

In my case, reverting the headinclude template fixed it.
                        HotaruCMS.org

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
                          Are you storing your CSS as files? Try switching them to the database if you are

That work BTW! that was the proper way of fixing the problem... Thnks!

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
                            Could someone please tell me how to do this? Cheers
                            http://www.theparentsanctuary.net - Free to use Australian parenting forum providing advice, support, friendship, competitions and more to parents and parents-to-be.

Comment

Originally posted by RedTrinity View Post
                              Could someone please tell me how to do this? Cheers
                              I think

admin cp > vboptions >
                              Style & Language Settings << Store CSS Stylesheets as Files """"" If you chose No will be in database if yes in files-system

Thread: What the problem with vB4 Default Style & CSS ??? After upgraded 4.0.0 to 4.0.2
                              Last edited by TECH4C; Sun 21 Feb '10, 12:50am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X