Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 4.0.2 upgrade, still reports as 4.0.1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suite] After 4.0.2 upgrade, still reports as 4.0.1.

I upgraded to from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2 last night. The upgrade was successful and no errors occured however after the upgrade finished vB is still reporting the version as 4.0.1 so I reuploaded all files and re-ran upgrade.php again. Same thing.

Am I the only one having this problem?
    Boardoo.com - Hosting, Software, WHMCS Addons, and whole lot more.
    Featuring vBLink :: The vBulletin Integration Suite for WHMCS

No I have this too, but it only says 4.0.1 in the CMS-part. In the forum it says 4.0.2.

Seems like there is a difference between the root content and /content.php
    AMD Forum

Comment

Hmmm.. Unfortunately I'm seeing 4.0.1 in both areas. I'm not seeing any other problem areas at the moment however. Just incorrect versions. I guess I'll have to open a support ticket.

Comment

Have you tried clearing the CMS Cache?
        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
        -
        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
        - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
          Have you tried clearing the CMS Cache?
          How come this isn't part of the upgrade process?
          s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

I've cleared the CMS cache a half dozen times with no luck. Redownloaded 4.0.2 from vBulletin.com and tried again with no luck. It's been almost 12 hours since I opened my ticket... No response.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHideoutGuy View Post
              I've cleared the CMS cache a half dozen times with no luck. Redownloaded 4.0.2 from vBulletin.com and tried again with no luck. It's been almost 12 hours since I opened my ticket... No response.
              Don't bump your ticket and I'm sure they will get to it soon.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

As a software developer myself I know my issue is considered low priority since everything else appears to be working. I will give them another 24 hours before bumping it, although it's not unreasonable to expect a response within 24 hours even with a low priority item. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TheHideoutGuy View Post
                  As a software developer myself I know my issue is considered low priority since everything else appears to be working. I will give them another 24 hours before bumping it, although it's not unreasonable to expect a response within 24 hours even with a low priority item. Thanks
                  The problem is, a 'bump' puts it to the bottom of the cue. That is why I suggested not bumping it. Tickets get listed by last reply and if you bump it, the last reply will put it at the bottom. (I hope that makes sense.)

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

Yeah I know how that is, my ticket system works the same way. I finally made contact with Steve Machol and while he wasn't able to directly help me, he did give me the idea to call the upgrade_402.php file directly and it did the trick. When I was running upgrade.php, it never displayed anything about about "upgrading options", however when I did the 402 upgrade directly, it did fix the version number and update some settings as well. So in the end, things seem to be back to normal.

Thank you for your help Lynne!

Comment

Thanks for posting the 'fix'. I'll file that away in my vault of knowledge and hopefully remember it if this issue comes up again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X