Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 errors... not 100% sure what it means.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] 4 errors... not 100% sure what it means.

Did a quick update on my test site.
    Good thing my site has not much content - however i'd like to keep it intact if possible.

Site:

hxxp"//wargamingtv.com/forums

Errors:

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: description_newthread in [path]\includes\functions.php on line 3893

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in [path]\includes\class_bootstrap.php(1146) : eval()'d code on line 57

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: nominate_topic_navbar_search in [path]\includes\functions.php on line 3893

Fatal error: Call to a member function hide_errors() on a non-object in E:\inetpub\vhosts\wargamingtv.com\httpdocs\forums\includes\class_bootstrap.php(283) : eval()'d code on line 650

http://wargamingtv.com/forums ?

Perhaps you should revert your templates?

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Those are from a modification. Turn off the modification, and they should go away.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Stupid question - i'm not able to access the admin cp, any manual way... to turn it all off?

Comment

Not a stupid question. To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
          define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 
          After you get in and fix the issue, just comment out that line with a // in front of it and then you can easily enable it again by uncommenting it if needed.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by chobo View Post
            Stupid question - i'm not able to access the admin cp, any manual way... to turn it all off?
            Did you try to go to your admin login?
            http://wargamingtv.com/forums/admincp

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X