Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suite] CMS and Forum in different directories

Hi!
    There are news about to install vB 4 with CMS in 2 directories? Like the CMS in / and the forum in /forum
    I need that paths to don't loose all external links and all web engines (like google) links

Originally posted by RedFoxy View Post
    Hi!
    There are news about to install vB 4 with CMS in 2 directories? Like the CMS in / and the forum in /forum
    I need that paths to don't loose all external links and all web engines (like google) links
    Nope.
    I really think we are being ignored.
    ...steven
    www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
    bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
    "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

That is listed as one of the fixed items in 4.0.1, but for the life of me I cannot see how that is supposed to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DHewes View Post
        That is listed as one of the fixed items in 4.0.1, but for the life of me I cannot see how that is supposed to happen.
        Because it's not really fixed.
        Content is still in the same directory as the forum. I think all this did was to make the index file work outside of the directory where the files are.
        I've been doing that RCx, with some things not working. Overall, it is not what most of us have been asking for. I have not read the projects section regarding this today.
        ...steven
        www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
        bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
        "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X