Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Can't Login Admin Panel

Code:
    Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3895

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3895

WHen I login in admin panel... These error occur.. I upgrade from 3.8 to 4.0

Code:
    Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /nfs/c03/h01/mnt/48817/domains/mysteryzillion.org/html/forums/includes/class_core.php
    Line: 4372

Comment

You disable all hooks via config.php ?
      If not, re-upload functions.php

Comment

As far as I'm aware, fetch_template() isn't called in 4.0. Try

- re-downloading the package from the members area
        - deleting all vBulletin files
        - uploading the package to your server again
        - disable all modifications/plugins/products (except vB Blog if installed)

Do you still get the error?
        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
        -
        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
        - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
        - "Quick Route" Interface...
        - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

I had the same errors.... if am now up and running... you might need to disable or otherwise uninstall any plugins like blogs, banner programs etc... revert templates back to the default templates

Comment

I disabled all plugins modifying the config.php because I can't login to my forum (not even the backend) but still no luck. How do I reset my template to default without loggin in?

Comment

I am having the same issue after upgrade to vb 4. I disabled all hooks via config.php ..reuploaded all files again. Still the same error. Just redirects me back to the login screen.

Edit: I cleared the browsers cookies and cache. I can login fine now ! yaay vbulletin 4 !!
              Vote for the development of vBulletin - WordPress Integration Plugin
              Come on people, lets get this plugin made! Put 3 votes! :up:

Comment

Maybe the issue is related to this.....

Originally posted by dragonfly130 View Post
                Just thought I'd give an update on this issue as it's been resolved.

Because I'm running as root ( I believe that's what it's called) I was uploading folders individually and not the whole folder named upload in the package.

I was entirely missing all files from the ajax.php file all the way to the last file xmlsitemap.php file because they weren't coming up in the upper window of filezilla. DOH

It was an easy fix when I understood what was going on.It was a simple drop and drag of each of these missing files into public_html from the lower window into the upper right hand window dropping them onto public_html.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]40807[/ATTACH]
                You can see in the above image how these files are not being shown in the upper left hand window just below vb but are in the lower.

I saw others had similar issues and thought perhaps someone might benefit from my screwup.
                www.legaljunkies.com

Comment

Disable all plugins and it's working now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X