X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Upgrade error

Upgrading from the latestest 3.8 to 4.0 forum

Im getting this

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3895

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3895

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/wholesal/public_html/biggestloserfans.com/test/includes/class_core.php
    Line: 4372

I cant even log into my admin area because all i get is these errors

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Have you disabled all your plugins and products?
    Hello I am getting the same errors as above. how do I disable the plugins if I cant get into the admin control panel

any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Comment

found the answer and it worked

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...r-upgrade-to-4

Comment

nice disabled all plugins

worked great i only wish i read this before i upgraded the other one of my forums

cheers

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X