X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DatabaseGoober
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    You can mass delete users using the Prune / Move User tool.
    Where has that magnificent feature been my whole life!? I've been on vbulletin a LONG time... I never noticed that feature (shame on me). What a Godsend. Thank you VERY much.

Leave a comment:

• DatabaseGoober
    replied
    Thank you Wayne... I'm not familiar with the Prune / Move User tool, but I'll go look for it. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You can mass delete users using the Prune / Move User tool.

If you insist on using an outside script, user records are a combination of the user, usertextfield, and userfield tables. However, users may be referenced from other tables as well. There is no foreign key support or referential integrity in vBulletin 3.X

Leave a comment:

• DatabaseGoober
    started a topic Delete a range of userIDs?

Delete a range of userIDs?

Is there a way... or does anyone know what table(s) ... to remove a range of userIDs?

I have a custom data field set up on my user registration page used to validate users (either you know the answer to the question, or you don't belong here)...

I get a batch, between say 20 and 50 bogus registrations over night. It takes forever to one by one remove those logins in User Manager.

If I knew what tables in the database had to be cleaned out (and where that custom data lived)... I could build a script to bulk delete users...

Any suggestions/tips?

vBulletinĀ® Version 3.8.11