Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    If you now have 'empty' threads, you will want to run Maintenance > General Update Tools > Remove Orphan Threads

Leave a comment:

• AzHousePro
    replied
    Did that search. There were no posts matching that thread id. I am guessing they got lost when I had repair the posts table.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    If you search in the post table for posts where the threadid = 305640, you should then be able to see the posts that should be in that thread

Leave a comment:

• AzHousePro
    replied
    Sorry, forums have been up and down all day. I have them down at the moment.

I don't see any post ids because there are no posts in the thread.

Let me get to the bottom of the forums crashing and then I will worry about this issue again.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    We cant' see that thread as guests. If you go to your database and look for any of the post ids fromt hat thread in your database, does the text exist there OK?

Leave a comment:

• AzHousePro
    replied
    You can see it here... (if the forums will stay up long enough for you to look at it)

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=305640

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Are the posts actually missing in the database? I'm not sure what you mean about a the post having "no post body".

Leave a comment:

• AzHousePro
    started a topic Empty posts

Empty posts

My post database went corrupt, so I brought forums down and repaired it.

After a nice long wait, mysql came back and all looked good. But when I click on the latest posts on the forums, the post comes up with no post body. I am assuming that we lost those records when the database was repaired, but how do purge them from the list of posts? I don't want users clicking on posts to read them and finding empty pages.

Thanks,
    Mike
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X