ACP field does not save changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACP field does not save changes

The circled field in the attachment does not save changes after saving. It turns back empty every time. What could be causing such behavior?
    Attached Files

Can you try another browser? You got any database errors ? Also What is in your error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host)?

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

Originally posted by AliMadkour View Post
      Can you try another browser? You got any database errors ? Also What is in your error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host)?
      It's Safari/Mac but I doubt that is causing it, since all other fields do save. Besides same problem in Firefox.

Error logs, I don't know about that, does that even show in the server error log vbulletin actions? I will ask when I can though.

Te thing is, I go to the database and save it there, then refresh the page in the vB ACP and it's blank! Then refresh the database page and it's still there. Then I save the ACP with the same content and the database entry is empty again. I just don't get how this behaves. But I'm assuming my installation got corrupted somewhere in the past.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I figured out the problem. My database contained old entries that were not updated in earlier upgrades so they were not compatible with the file system. I replaced the old database entries with the correct new ones and it works now.

Comment

Glad you got it fixed,

Former vBulletin Support Staff
        Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X