• eJM
    replied
    Thanks Mark.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Ok I have had a look at this.

From running some database queries, it appears there are actually genuinely no posts in that thread.

The first post id in the thread does not exist.
    The last post id in the thread does not exist.
    A query to search for posts with that thread id returns no results.

I have tested these queries on other threads and posts and they return results correctly, so the database is funtioning as it should.

It is, as far as I can tell, an "orphan" thread with no posts, it should not technically exist at all.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Also - please try disabling vBSEO first and see if the thread shows then.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Thing is, there *is* a deleted post in that thread and, especially if it isn't showing in the Moderation section of the UserCP, I have a feeling that might be the problem. It could be that the deleted post is, for instance, the first post in the thread. Shouldn't display how it is but I have seen this happen.

If you want to PM me an admin login that also has query running permissions (set this in config.php) I will take a look and see if we can recover it.

Leave a comment:

• eJM
    replied
    No posts are listed from that forum or thread. I remembered that you can see a moderation log when you "Edit Thread" so I clicked and saw the screen shot attached.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    The thread has a deleted post...can you try and find that post in the Moderation > Deleted Items > Posts section of the usercp and undelete it?

Leave a comment:

• eJM
    started a topic Popular thread is there, but it's NOT there

Popular thread is there, but it's NOT there

I have a very popular thread that shows up in search and you can go to the thread, but there's nothing there. Search shows the correct number of posts and views, but clicking on the thread title or any of the page numbers leads to a page with no posts at all. Here's the thread: http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...t-jerry-teo-6/ I have attached a screen shot of the thread in the search results page.

What I have done so far is to Rebuild Thread Information, Rebuild Post Cache and Rebuild Styles. I also ran Repair Tables only on tables that are associated with threads and posts. I don't know how to search the database for posts in a particular thread, so if you want me to try that, please tell me how to run that query (or whatever you call it).

Thanks,

Jim
    Attached Files