Cant approve post/Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant approve post/Threads

I am trying to approve some old posts and threads and keep getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function authorize_user_newthread_newpost_notif() on a non-object in /home/forum/people/public_html/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(879) : eval()'d code on line 43

Could it be that the permissions for that forum location have changes since those posts were created? Could the same error happen because a user was deleted and now is guest?

If so, what are the next steps and what would be the best way to delete those threads?

Thanks.

Disable all plugin system via AdminCP->vBulletin Options->vBulletin Options->Plugin/Hook System->Enable Plugin/Hook System->No
    Save changes and try to approve posts/threads again, Some users face this problem when MGC Chatbox plugin Installed.

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

eval() errors are usually from modifications.

Please try the following:

To disable the plugin/hook system completely, edit includes/config.php and add the following code:
      Just below
      Code:
      <?php
      enter
      Code:
      define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
      Now try the action again. Do you still have the same problem?
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X