Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abizaga
    replied
    Uh, how do I do a downgrade? I never tried it before.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Downgrade php to 5.2.x, or upgrade vBulletin to 3.8.7 - I would think the latter is more practical.

Leave a comment:

• Abizaga
    replied
    So what do you suggest that I do?

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Those messages almost certainly mean you are running an older 3.8.x version on php 5.3.x

Leave a comment:

• Abizaga
    replied
    Where to? Just anywhere?

Leave a comment:

• AliMadkour
    replied
    upload that php file phpinfo.php

Leave a comment:

• Abizaga
    replied
    I'm not sure. How do I tell?

Leave a comment:

• AliMadkour
    replied
    what is your php version ?
    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIII-12772

Leave a comment:

• Abizaga
    replied
    The forum's admincp gives me all the same problems.

Leave a comment:

• AliMadkour
    replied
    AdminCp -> Maintenance > Diagnostics ->
    then run Suspect File Versions

If you have file mismatch or not expected content reupload your all vBulletin files

Leave a comment:

• Abizaga
    replied
    Nothing changed.

Leave a comment:

• AliMadkour
    replied
    disable all plugins via edit config.php
    add this code after line <?php
    PHP Code:
     define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Leave a comment:

• Abizaga
    started a topic Problem with a 3.8 forum

Problem with a 3.8 forum

When I try visiting my site, http://www.abizaga.com/forum I get the following error:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abizaga/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 49

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abizaga/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abizaga/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abizaga/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abizaga/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abizaga/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abizaga/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abizaga/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abizaga/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/abizaga/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 2518

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/abizaga/public_html/forums/includes/init.php
    Line: 49

Whats wrong with my forum?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X