Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'value' in [path]/includes/cron/rssposter.php on line 187

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe D.
    replied
    Hello.

There is no way to do it automatically as a feature of the software- however generally a warning doesn't hurt anything- you should be able to turn off the display of warnings via your PHP setup.

Leave a comment:

• John Diver
    replied
    Hey Wayne,

Just wanted to check on this again please.

Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• John Diver
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply Wayne

Is there any way to include a character in the title through the script?

I don't know which feed is causing this, I have set a "." to the title of what I thought was each feed so it will always have a character if the title isn't showing for some reason - I did this manually for each feed but maybe I missed one..

Thanks again Wayne

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It appears that when processing the RSS Item it doesn't have a title and the title value is 0 which causes a problem. We require a title for feed imports. Would happen on ATOM feeds.

Leave a comment:

• Warning: Illegal string offset 'value' in [path]/includes/cron/rssposter.php on line 187

I am getting this every now and again in the RSS feeds, it doesnt always happen so I'm not sure what could be wrong.

Does anyone know what could be causing it?

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X