Pop Up Function Stopped Working <a href="javascript:popUp........">

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Up Function Stopped Working <a href="javascript:popUp........">

I recently upgraded to 3.8.7 latest update, and I have this MP3 Player which showed up after clicking on the menu tab, as a pop up.. But now after this upgrade, it does not seem to work anymore..

This is the code in my Navbar:
    <td class="Music"><a href="javascriptopUp('$vboptions[hbd_myflash_url]/myflash.php')">$vboptions[hbd_myflash_name]</a></td>
    Last edited by ChiNa; Tue 17 Jul '12, 5:15pm.
    Check some of my work on vBulletin.org by CLICKING HERE!
    I dedicate my work and passion to those who have helped me and made me become the person I am today! From Coders, Designers to amazing Websites and Forums who always been there for me! Forever Greatfull!

Can we get a link to see the problem? (And a test username/password, if needed.)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Finally Fixed, I first installed the old theme which was clean and did work on on that. And then I tried to change each template at a time, HeaderInclude was the problem, some how I deleted the style sheet tags, how I did that, i dont rememeber, but that was missing, thank you for trying,, you guys are amazing..

Missing Lines:
      <!-- CSS Stylesheet -->
      <!-- / CSS Stylesheet -->
      Last edited by ChiNa; Tue 17 Jul '12, 5:17pm.
      Check some of my work on vBulletin.org by CLICKING HERE!
      I dedicate my work and passion to those who have helped me and made me become the person I am today! From Coders, Designers to amazing Websites and Forums who always been there for me! Forever Greatfull!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X