Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Register link still showing once logged in

Hey,

Not sure why this is happening but my reigster link in the navigation is still showing after logging in, this is the code:

Code:
    <if condition="$show['registerbutton']">
    			<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="register.php$session[sessionurl_q]" rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[register]</a></td></if>
    Is something wrong with that?

Thanks!
    John Diver

Is your header template customized? If so, try reverting it and see if that resolves your issue.
    Former vBulletin user

Comment

I'd use

<if condition="!$show['member']">
      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
        I'd use

<if condition="!$show['member']">
        Thanks Ace, that's working

Thank you!
        John Diver

Comment

Originally posted by John Diver View Post
          Thanks Ace, that's working

Thank you!
          No probs John, glad it's working.

(That initial code you posted probably should work, but saying 'show to anyone who is not a member' is almost the same thing. Issue will be if you ever want to turn registration off. The link will continue to display but clicking on it will result in the 'We are closed for registration' error message.)
          My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
          vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X