Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to SET avatar size (User Avatar on Visitor Message)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to SET avatar size (User Avatar on Visitor Message)

I have attached an image if that helps to understand my problem, Changing avatar in visitor message area. How to?

Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ChiNa; Mon 16 Jul '12, 2:22pm.
    Check some of my work on vBulletin.org by CLICKING HERE!
    I dedicate my work and passion to those who have helped me and made me become the person I am today! From Coders, Designers to amazing Websites and Forums who always been there for me! Forever Greatfull!

You would need to write some custom css to resize the avatar. We would need a link to actually view the problem to help with writing the css.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

And how about to upgrade a vBulltin 3.8 to 4.2 the latest version, and the plugins I have installed already, do I have to uninstall them all ?
      Or what optiones do I have to make sure I dont ruin my database.. Thank you very much in advance..
      Last edited by ChiNa; Thu 12 Jul '12, 4:00am.
      I dedicate my work and passion to those who have helped me and made me become the person I am today! From Coders, Designers to amazing Websites and Forums who always been there for me! Forever Greatfull!

Comment

Maybe something like:

.fixed_width_avatar img.alt2 {
        max-width: 60px;

}

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

Dear Lynne, Can you tell me where, and which template please. I would be appreciated with a little more info, thank you

Comment

Was there visitor's messages in vb3? ... it's been so long I don't recall
            Last edited by Merjawy; Thu 12 Jul '12, 4:10am.
            To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
            My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
            CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
            Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

Comment

Originally posted by ChiNa-Man View Post
              Dear Lynne, Can you tell me where, and which template please. I would be appreciated with a little more info, thank you
              Just add it to the Main CSS page - the very bottom allows for custom CSS.

Comment

Lynne, Amazing Job, That fixed it, Everywhere else is what I wanted to be, And you got it perfectly, Appreciated Thank u..

Thank you very much in advance, and for the Avatar Fix.. Cant wait to hear from you about the Side Bar Column
                Attached Files
                Last edited by ChiNa; Mon 16 Jul '12, 2:22pm.

Comment

Are you using a custom style? It is possible that you will need to make changes to either the modification or the style to make the two work correctly together. I don't know the mod, or your site, so I really don't know if that is the issue.

Comment

Hi Lynne, I guess it is a costum style... I think I found it:

#pagewrapper { background: url(images/gradient/background.jpg) repeat-y center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; width: 1224px; }

Thanks Anyways
                    Last edited by ChiNa; Mon 16 Jul '12, 2:23pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X