Conditionals for displaying ranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditionals for displaying ranks

I am trying to display the rank for a certain usergroup in a certain spot in the postbit. I can't seem to get the conditional quite right, if it all. I don't suppose any one out there knows what it might be? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!

What is the condition supposed to do exactly? What was the exact code change you tried and what was the result?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Well what im trying to do is seperate out the ranks. Right now the ranks show up under the same $post[rank] . I have multiple ranks across a couple different usergroups, some of which members are part of multiple groups. I am trying to get one rank to appear in one area of the postbit, another rank to show up in a different area and so on and so forth. So, im just trying to designate one particular rank to show up rather than all of them.

So, in short I want the rank for the members usergroup to appear in one area, the rank for my sponsors group to appear in another area and so on and so forth.

Comment

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code.
        We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org, the modification and customization site.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Ok. How about this. Is there a conditional statement to discern when a member is part of a secondary usergroup? For example if I have a member whose primary usergroup is "Registered" and I set them for a secondary usergroup of "Uber Member" and I want to use an IF secondary usergroup is Uber Member then display "this" image on their Postbit.

Because right now using a standard conditional for IF Usergroup, its only using the primary one.

Comment

Actually, I found a great replacement to what I was trying to do. A great 'Product' on vbulletin.org that I'm adapting to what I need and also opened up a few other possibilities. Thanks for the assistance regardless

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X