Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBMenu DHTML Popup Menus not working, with setting enabled

Running vBulletin 3.8.6 PL1.

The popup menus stopped working the other day, do not believe anybody changed anything in the panel. I have checked the option under Use 'vBMenu' DHTML Popup Menus, and it is enabled. I have disabled plugins and went to the default theme and it still doesn't work. Its acting like the setting is turned off but it is not.

Also having an issue with other popup style items (repuation, inline edit post), are these related and if so how can I diagnose them. Im guessing re-uploading files?? but the question is how could something like this get screwed up?? Any help would be great, thanks.

Can you try re-downloading the ZIP file from the Members Area and re-upload all files (except install/install.php and includes/config.php.new) making sure you overwrite all files currently on your server.

Does this resolve the problem?
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Re-uploaded all files and still having an issue. Is this an issue with javascript files not loading properly??

Comment

Found the following error in the nginx logs, not sure if its related: Invalid configuration array" while reading response header from upstream, client.

Comment

For anyone coming across this issue (although is probably specific to server configuration), the issue ended up being with the $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'] variable. It was not set to the actual users browser information causing the drop downs to be disabled because it was not a modern browser (our server configuration is basically setup to be hidden so we cannot be DDoS'd).

Comment

I too had the problem.... it wasn't the HTTP_USER_AGENT.

See this post:
            https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...=1#post2322682

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X