How much to purchase vB3 license?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much to purchase vB3 license?

I currently own a license to vBulletin 4 Pub suite, while a friend of mine owns vBulletin 3 and has no plans to upgrade to the new features, because it will seriously damage existing functionality.

I've also learned that styles for vB4 cannot be built for the older system. However, there is no listing for it in the store...

In order to build styles for vB3 I therefore need to purchase a license - how much is it and how do I go about purchase?
    Tiletron/Hyncharas/Arandra:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
    Projects:= Stargate: Horizon, Stargate: Andromeda (Production Designer, Technical Writer)

Online:= Stargate-Universe (Staff) | Clan Draconus Lupus (Black Dragonwolf)

Originally posted by Tiletron View Post
    I currently own a license to vBulletin 4 Pub suite, while a friend of mine owns vBulletin 3 and has no plans to upgrade to the new features, because it will seriously damage existing functionality.

I've also learned that styles for vB4 cannot be built for the older system. However, there is no listing for it in the store...

In order to build styles for vB3 I therefore need to purchase a license - how much is it and how do I go about purchase?
    You just buy a vB4 licence, and then run vB3 *instead*.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X