Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheNewOne
    replied
    you have already been told how to fix this in your other post if you cant do it hire someone that can

Leave a comment:

• TECK
    replied
    Why do you double post?
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...=1#post2273551

Leave a comment:

• MGC x Pie x Mc
    started a topic Deprecated File

Deprecated File

So im getting this error:
    "Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/thepok/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/thepok/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/thepok/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/thepok/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/thepok/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/thepok/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/thepok/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/thepok/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/thepok/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/thepok/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2552"

Now I was told that it was because of my PHP Installation because 3.8.x does not support 5.4.0 or higher and my PHP Installation is
    I also re downloaded vB 3.8.7 and uploaded the two files mentioned in the error to see if it would fix it but no. What do I do?