Changed forum path - cant login to Admin CP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed forum path - cant login to Admin CP

I 'm in the slow process of upgrading to vbulletin 4.11 from 3.8.4, and am looking to create a test sit to ensure I dont kill my forums. In the process of creating a test site, I killed my forums. I changed the forum path from /Forums to /forumstest and the cookie path from / to /forumstest and then saved the settings with the expectation of saving the database, copying it and then changing the settings back to /Forums and / for cookies. During the backup, the cookies timed out and now I cant login to the Admin CP. I can type in my username and PW, but it loops back requesting the Username and PW again and again.

I uploaded tools.php into the admin CP and reset the cookie path, but I think the Forum path is still set to /forumstest. From reading other posts it seems that the path doesnt reside in config.php but in the database. How can I change the forum path?

Thanks.
    Murano Glass Forums

Does anyone have an idea of how to resolve this? My forums are still down. Any assistance apprecieated!
    Murano Glass Forums

Comment

Gentle bump. my forums are still down. thanks
      Murano Glass Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X