Post DDOS Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post DDOS Attack

Recently someone has been spamming my login.php script. Right now I'm on a dedicated server. I keep getting the requests POST /login.php?do=login HTTP/1.0. on my apache logs. I have CSF installed but it doesn't seem to be blocking these out properly.It seems like vbseo is consuming a ton of resources too. |This attack is causing my server to overload and freeze. Please advise me on what to do.

Block the ip's via iptables, or whatever firewall software you have installed.

Comment

The problem is they aren't going over the very low ip connection limit and they aren't requesting images or anything. They can attack 15 times a second or less and not trigger any bans.

Comment

Block them COMPLETELY if its all coming from the same ip.

Comment

It's coming from over 1000 ips. I don't know if I can scroll through the entire log and ban them manually.

Comment

If its a true DDOS, you need to contact your webhost (service provider) for more help. Nothing can be done on any level on vBulletin's end.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X