Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access 2nd page of 1 thread

When I try to get to the 2nd page, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /(path)/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 192

Do any of the vB techs support these forums any more?

Comment

Don't that just piss you off? More than a week after reporting a problem in the SUPPORT FORUM and you have received zero replies from vBulletin Support staff.

I am also having a problem accessing a page of a thread on my forum. I can access it as a regular user, but not as the admin, for some strange reason. However, unlike you, I don't get an error message. I just get sent to the top of page 2 when I click the View First Unread link or click the Page 3 link.

Sometimes the support here is great, sometimes it ain't at all.
      If my post was helpful to you, please take the time to register at my forum and ask a question you've always wanted to know about floors.
      www.TheFloorPro.com

Comment

Originally posted by eJM View Post
        Don't that just piss you off? More than a week after reporting a problem in the SUPPORT FORUM and you have received zero replies from vBulletin Support staff.

I am also having a problem accessing a page of a thread on my forum. I can access it as a regular user, but not as the admin, for some strange reason. However, unlike you, I don't get an error message. I just get sent to the top of page 2 when I click the View First Unread link or click the Page 3 link.

Sometimes the support here is great, sometimes it ain't at all.
        Ya, I've given up on the support aspect of it. I'm sure they view 3.x as a dead product so I don't expect much from them. I toss it out here in case another Admin has the answer.

Comment

Check this thread...

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...ge-for-threads

Looks like a similar problem.
          Lats...

Comment

If you're not getting a response and have ticket support, please use it.

To the original poster, your post indicates an error at a plugin.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /(path)/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 192

What happens if you DISABLE ALL third party addons (including vBSEO) ?

Comment