Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dizzynation
    replied
    Ok its seems to be just me that doesnt save sent items. Interesting, Ok well problem solve, THANKS!

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You may set it for all new registrations under AdminCP > Settings > Options > User Registration Options > Default Options. All ready registered users would need to set this themselves if they want it.

Leave a comment:

• dizzynation
    replied
    Ok how do I set that for all users on my forum? filmmakerforum.org

Thanks for your help

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Click Settings at the top of this page.

Click General Settings.

Scroll down to

Sent Private Messages:
    • Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default
    • Don't save a copy of sent messages

When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.

Otherwise you need to check the box on the Send Private Message Page that says "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder".

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Go to your forums page > click Settings in the upper right > General settings on the left > look for Private Messaging > Sent Private Messages > Save a copy by default

Leave a comment:

• dizzynation
    replied
    Originally posted by ENF View Post
    Do you have the option checked to save "Sent" PM's?

There's an option at the bottom of the page when you send a new PM and you can also make it a default setting in your User Control Panel.

Lastly, you could set it for new users that register to your site in the User Registrations Options.
    Sorry no help,. Cant find an option in ucp - can someone tell me where to edit this please, Need to find sent messages

Leave a comment:

• ENF
    replied
    Do you have the option checked to save "Sent" PM's?

There's an option at the bottom of the page when you send a new PM and you can also make it a default setting in your User Control Panel.

Lastly, you could set it for new users that register to your site in the User Registrations Options.

Leave a comment:

• dizzynation
    started a topic "Sent" PM's not being kept

"Sent" PM's not being kept

So i went to check my sent pms and noticed there was 0

any way to fix this vb 3.8.7 patch 2
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X