Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'gotopage' of nullT

Hello.

I am using Vbulletin 3.8.7. and having some troubles.
    Since a while I've been receiving the error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'gotopage' of null". This Error only occurs on forums with more then one page.
    However, that's not the problem. The main problem is that certain tools won't work. For example the dropdown of Forum Tools and Search this forum are not working.

It is pretty annoying since users can't search properly or won't be able to use the dropdown functions.
    I would love it if anyone gave me a hand to solve this since I'm out of options.
    I removed a bunch of other javascript codes in order to check if it was a conflict but I couldn't find anything though..

For an example please check out this link: http://www.nexuscore.org/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Hoping on a reply to fix this.
    Thank you in advance.

It's a javascript error that seems to come from this line (from vbulletin_global.js):

Code:
    fetch_object("pagenav_form").gotopage=vBpagenav.prototype.form_gotopage;

It looks like if your html has any tags with name="PageNav" but you're missing the <form> with id="pagenav_form" you'll get that error. So I guess probably when customizing the style you've taken out (or accidentally deleted) that form.

Comment

Thank you for the reply! I never thought of something like that.
      It was indeed because I removed it and I thought it wasn't necessary to use.
      + rep!

Comment