X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to prune threads

I'm trying to prune threads and I keep getting this error message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.19 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rxrel5 WAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bxlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 Server at websitehere.com Port 80
    What does it mean?

thanks.

This is a server issue. You will need to check your server's error logs for the specific error and liaise with your host if you are unable to resolve. Also, if you have mod_security installed on your server, it could be these rules that need to be tweaked for this.
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Could it have anything to do with the number of threads that were to be pruned. It was almost 8000 threads. I don't believe that I have ever pruned that many threads at once.

I do have a help ticket into my host.

Comment