Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Me not working anymore + view counts not working anymore

Hi there:

We have been running vBulletin on our site for around 10 years+ now. We never upgraded to the latest versions because we didn't want all that extra "community" stuff and there didn't seem to be any option to JUST keep the forums and nothing else. Anyway, we're using vBulletin 3.8.4 Patch Level 2.

For a few months now, members have been complaining that they keep having to re-LOGIN every 15 mins or so, even when they click on REMEMBER ME. We never had any issues like this in 10 years, but when our developers looked into it, they could NOT figure it out. At all.

The other issue that seems to have started around the same time is the VIEW COUNTS on all the posts, which are not updating properly. Most of the new posts are only showing 2-3 views for each one, even though hundreds of people frequent our forums every day.

Here's a direct link to our forums: http://www.joblo.com/forums/

If nobody can answer these questions via these forums is it possible to "hire" someone from the vBulletin team to come in and check out/fix the problems on our site for $$$?

Thanks in advance.

Berge