X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ_Lowell
    replied
    Hi Wayne,

We are currently using PHP 5.2.17. I have looked through the logs and do not see any errors with the exception to missing files, which in these cases are expected.

I am looking at purchasing support for a month to get this issues resolved, will this be supported and something easy for your team to locate and resolve?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    White Pages are indicators of PHP errors. You need to look at your PHP Error and HTTPD Error logs to see what the errors are. To be up to date with current versions of PHP, you need to upgrade your vBulletin. You can only use PHP 5.2.X on your version. To use PHP 5.3.X you need to upgrade to vBulletin 3.8.7. To use PHP 5.4.X, you need to upgrade to vBulletin 3.8.8 which is currently in Beta.

Leave a comment:

• NJ_Lowell
    replied
    Update:

I am still experiencing the same issue but no new white pages or issues, however using developer tools I found the below as my edit users screen's template is not fully loading, User Edit screen providing a white screen around the user details.

Below is - vbulletin_date_picker.js

/*======================================================================*\
    || #################################################################### ||
    || # vBulletin 3.8.4 Patch Level 2
    || # ---------------------------------------------------------------- # ||
    || # Copyright ©2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. All Rights Reserved. ||
    || # This file may not be redistributed in whole or significant part. # ||
    || # ---------------- VBULLETIN IS NOT FREE SOFTWARE ---------------- # ||
    || # http://www.vbulletin.com | http://www.vbulletin.com/license.html # ||
    || #################################################################### ||
    \*======================================================================*/
    var default_weekday=0;var default_day_names=new Array("Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday","Saturday");var default_month_names=new Array("January","February","March","April","May","June","July","August","September","Octob er","November","December");vBulletin.events.systemInit.subscribe(function(){if(vBulletin .e lements.vB_DatePicker){for(var B=0;B<vBulletin.elements.vB_DatePicker.length;B++){var A=vBulletin.elements.vB_DatePicker[B];new vB_DatePicker(A[0],A[1],A[2])}vBulletin.elements.vB_DatePicker=null}});function vB_DatePicker(A,E,B){var F=arguments[1].match(/^(\d+),?(\w*)$/);if(F){B=F[1];E=F[2];console.log("vB_DatePicker '%s' :: Week start day '%s', Base name '%s'",E,B,E)}this.button_sibling=YAHOO.util.Dom.get(A);this.base_id=E;if(!this.button_sibl ing){console.error("vB_DatePicker '%s' :: Button sibling missing",this.base_id);return false}this.datestring=YAHOO.util.Dom.get(this.base_id+"datestring");if(!this.datestring){t his.month_element=YAHOO.util.Dom.get(this.base_id+"month");this.date_element=YAHOO.util.Do m.get(this.base_id+"date");this.year_element=YAHOO.util.Dom.get(this.base_id+"year");if(!t his.month_element||!this.date_element||!this.year_element){console.error("vB_DatePicker '%s' :: Form elements missing",this.base_id);return false}}this.hidden_selects=new Array();this.selected_date=this.read_input();this.current_month=new Date(this.selected_date);this.current_month.setFullYear(this.selected_date.getFullYear(),t his.selected_date.getMonth(),1);var D=new Date();this.today=new Date(0);this.today.setFullYear(D.getFullYear(),D.getMonth(),D.getDate());this.today.setHou rs(0,0,0);B=(parseInt(B)-1)%7;if(B<0){B=0}this.userweek=new Array();while(this.userweek.length<7){this.userweek[this.userweek.length]=B++;if(B>=7){B=default_weekday}}if(typeof (vbphrase.sunday)!="undefined"){this.daynames=new Array(vbphrase.sunday,vbphrase.monday,vbphrase.tuesday,vbphrase.wednesday,vbphrase.thursda y,vbphrase.friday,vbphrase.saturday)}else{this.daynames=default_day_names}if(typeof (vbphrase.january)!="undefined"){this.monthnames=new Array(vbphrase.january,vbphrase.february,vbphrase.march,vbphrase.april,vbphrase.may,vbphra se.june,vbphrase.july,vbphrase.august,vbphrase.september,vbphrase.october,vbphrase.novembe r,vbphrase.december)}else{if(!this.datestring&&this.month_element){this.monthnames=new Array();for(var C=0;C<this.month_element.options.length;C++){if(this.month_element.options[C].value>=1&&this.month_element.options[C].value<=12){this.monthnames[this.month_element.options[C].value-1]=this.month_element.options[C].text}}}else{this.monthnames=default_month_names}}if(this.button_sibling){YAHOO.util.Event .on(document,"click",this.close_popup,this,true);if(!is_ie){YAHOO.util.Event.on(window,"re size",this.close_popup,this,true)}this.button=this.button_sibling.parentNode.insertBefore( document.createElement("a"),this.button_sibling.nextSibling);this.button.href="#";this.but tonimg=this.button.appendChild(document.createElement("img"));this.buttonimg.src=IMGDIR_MI SC+"/calendar_popup.png";if(is_ie){this.buttonimg.style.verticalAlign="text-bottom"}else{this.buttonimg.style.verticalAlign="bottom"}this.buttonimg.border="0";YAHOO.u til.Event.on(this.button,"click",this.toggle_calendar,this,true);this.popup=this.button_si bling.parentNode.appendChild(document.createElement("div"));this.popup.style.position="abs olute";this.popup.style.display="none";this.popup_state=false;this.select_handler=new vB_Select_Overlay_Handler(this.popup);this.build_calendar()}}vB_DatePicker.prototype.build _calendar=function(){if(this.table&&this.table.parentNode){this.table.parentNode.removeChi ld(this.table)}var C=document.createElement("span");C.className="page";C.innerHTML="&nbsp;";this.button_sibli ng.parentNode.appendChild(C);var B=YAHOO.util.Dom.getStyle(C,"backgroundColor");var G=YAHOO.util.Dom.getStyle(C,"color");C.parentNode.removeChild(C);this.table=document.creat eElement("table");this.table.cellSpacing=1;this.table.className="tborder vB_DatePicker page";this.table.style.background=B;var I=this.table.appendChild(document.createElement("thead"));var K=I.appendChild(document.createElement("tr"));var H=K.appendChild(document.createElement("th"));this.tabletitle=K.appendChild(document.creat eElement("th"));var J=K.appendChild(document.createElement("th"));K.align="center";this.tabletitle.className=" tcat smallfont";this.tabletitle.colSpan=5;this.tabletitle.innerHTML="&nbsp;";H.className="tcat smallfont";H.innerHTML="&lt;";H.style.cursor="pointer";H.increment=-1;YAHOO.util.Event.on(H,"click",this.change_month,this,true);J.className="tcat smallfont";J.innerHTML="&gt;";J.style.cursor="pointer";J.increment=1;YAHOO.util.Event.on(J ,"click",this.change_month,this,true);K=I.appendChild(document.createElement("tr"));K.a lig n="center";K.className="page smallfont";var D;for(var F in this.userweek){if(YAHOO.lang.hasOwnProperty(this.userweek,F)){D=K.appendChild(document.cre ateElement("td"));D.className="smallfont";D.appendChild(document.createTextNode(this.dayna mes[this.userweek[F]].substring(0,1)))}}K=I.appendChild(document.createElement("tr"));D=K.appendChild(document. createElement("td"));D.colSpan=7;D.className="page";var A=D.appendChild(document.createElement("div"));A.style.background=G;var E=A.appendChild(document.createElement("img"));E.src=(typeof (CLEARGIFURL)!="undefined"?CLEARGIFURL:"clear.gif");this.tbody=this.table.appendChild(docu ment.createElement("tbody"));this.draw_date_cells(this.selected_date.getMonth()+1,this.sel ected_date.getFullYear());this.popup.appendChild(this.table)};vB_DatePicker.prototype.draw _date_cells=function(F,H){this.current_month=new Date(0);this.current_month.setFullYear(H,F-1,1);this.tabletitle.innerHTML=this.monthnames[this.current_month.getMonth()]+" "+this.current_month.getFullYear();while(this.tbody.hasChildNodes()){this.tbody.remove Chil d(this.tbody.firstChild)}var B=this.current_month.getDay();var A=0,E;for(E in this.userweek){if(!YAHOO.lang.hasOwnProperty(this.userweek,E)){continue}if(B==this.userwee k[E]){break}else{A++}}var C=new Date(0);C.setFullYear(this.current_month.getFullYear(),this.current_month.getMonth(),1-A);for(var I=0;I<6;I++){var G=this.tbody.appendChild(document.createElement("tr"));G.align="center";for(E in this.userweek){if(!YAHOO.lang.hasOwnProperty(this.userweek,E)){continue}var D=G.appendChild(document.createElement("td"));D.innerHTML=(C.getDate()<10?"&nbsp;":"")+C.g etDate();D.dateobj=new Date(C);D.title=D.dateobj.toString();D.style.cursor="pointer";YAHOO.util.Event.on(D,"click ",this.date_click,this,true);YAHOO.util.Event.on(D,"mouseover",this.date_mouseover,thi s,tr ue);YAHOO.util.Event.on(D,"mouseout",this.date_mouseover,this,true);C.setDate(C.getDate()+ 1);C.setHours(0,0,0)}}this.apply_date_classes()};vB_DatePicker.prototype.apply_date_classe s=function(){var B=this.tbody.getElementsByTagName("td");for(var A=0;A<B.length;A++){if(B[A].dateobj.valueOf()==this.selected_date.valueOf()){B[A].className="tfoot smallfont"}else{if(B[A].dateobj.getMonth()==this.current_month.getMonth()){B[A].className="smallfont"}else{B[A].className="time smallfont"}}if(B[A].dateobj.valueOf()==this.today.valueOf()){B[A].className+=" today"}}};vB_DatePicker.prototype.select_date=function(A){this.selected_date=new Date(A);if(A.getMonth()!=this.current_month.getMonth()||A.getFullYear()!=this.current_mont h.getFullYear()){this.draw_date_cells(this.selected_date.getMonth()+1,this.selected_date.g etFullYear())}else{this.apply_date_classes()}this.set_input()};vB_DatePicker.prototype.rea d_input=function(){var B;if(this.datestring){B=Date.parse(this.datestring.value)}else{if(this.year_element.value< 100){var A=1900+Math.abs(parseInt(this.year_element.value,10));if(!isNaN(A)){this.year_element.valu e=A}}B=new Date(0);B.setFullYear(parseInt(this.year_element.value),(parseInt(this.month_element.value )-1),parseInt(this.date_element.value)).valueOf()}if(isNaN(B)||B.getFullYear()<0){if(this.se lected_date){return this.selected_date}else{return new Date()}}else{return new Date(B)}};vB_DatePicker.prototype.set_input=function(){if(this.datestring){this.datestring .value=this.monthnames[this.selected_date.getMonth()]+" "+this.selected_date.getDate()+" "+this.selected_date.getFullYear()}else{this.month_element.value=this.selected_date.ge tMon th()+1;this.date_element.value=this.selected_date.getDate();if(this.year_element.tagName== "SELECT"){var C=this.selected_date.getFullYear();for(var B=0;B<this.year_element.options.length;B++){if(this.year_element.options[B].value==C){this.year_element.selectedIndex=B;return }}var A=this.year_element.appendChild(document.createElement("option"));A.value=C;A.appendChild( document.createTextNode(C));this.year_element.selectedIndex=this.year_element.options.leng th-1}else{this.year_element.value=this.selected_date.getFullYear()}}};vB_DatePicker.prototype .open_popup=function(){this.selected_date=this.read_input();this.select_date(this.selected _date);this.popup.style.display="block";var A=YAHOO.util.Dom.getXY(this.button_sibling);A[1]+=this.button_sibling.offsetHeight;if(document.getElementsByTagName("html")[0].getAttribute("dir").toLowerCase()=="ltr"){A[0]=A[0]-this.popup.offsetWidth+this.button_sibling.offsetWidth+this.button.offsetWidth}else{A[0]=A[0]-this.button.offsetWidth}YAHOO.util.Dom.setXY(this.popup,A);this.popup_state=true;this.sele ct_handler.hide()};vB_DatePicker.prototype.close_popup=function(){this.popup.style.display ="none";this.popup_state=false;this.select_handler.show()};vB_DatePicker.prototype.togg le_ calendar=function(A){YAHOO.util.Event.stopEvent(A);if(this.popup_state){this.close_popup() }else{this.open_popup()}};vB_DatePicker.prototype.change_month=function(A){YAHOO.util.Even t.stopEvent(A);this.draw_date_cells(this.current_month.getMonth()+YAHOO.util.Event.getTarg et(A).increment+1,this.current_month.getFullYear())};vB_DatePicker.prototype.date_click=fu nction(A){YAHOO.util.Event.stopEvent(A);this.select_date(YAHOO.util.Event.getTarget(A).dat eobj);this.close_popup();this.button_sibling.focus();try{this.button_sibling.select()}catc h(A){}};vB_DatePicker.prototype.date_mouseover=function(A){var B=YAHOO.util.Event.getTarget(A);if(A.type=="mouseover"){YAHOO.util.Dom.replaceClass(B,"pag e","alt2")}else{YAHOO.util.Dom.replaceClass(B,"alt2","page")}};vB_DatePicker.prototype. set _today=function(A){this.select_date(this.today)};vB_DatePicker.prototype.fetch_offset=func tion(A){var B=YAHOO.util.Dom.getXY(A);return{left:B[0],top:B[1]}};
    Last edited by NJ_Lowell; Tue 1 Oct '13, 12:01pm.

Leave a comment:

• NJ_Lowell
    started a topic White pages randomly increasing

White pages randomly increasing

Our Forums had been running without issue until yesterday morning. I checked and see no changes to our forum had been made and no changes to PHP or other software had been made.

I have reviewed - https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages and do have PCRE Library Version 8.21 but like i said its been this way for awhile I can't see it all the sudden becoming an issue.

It started with not being able to edit posts and now you cannot view private messages and then last things to take place are now you cannot post a new thread or cannot access only 1 of our threads/forums. All of these issues show a white page.

So if I take http://www.mywebsite.com/support/for...splay.php?f=12 the one that is not working and gives only a white page and replace with one that does not exist i should get the below as tested on another site but still receive a white page.However all others seem to be working.
    Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    Anyone have any ideas? Also thanks in advance.
    Last edited by NJ_Lowell; Thu 26 Sep '13, 1:58pm.