Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon Lloyd
    replied
    Cubs without a screenshot, link to your site or further information its going to be impossible to help you out - sorry but you have to help us to help you!

Leave a comment:

• whitey10tc
    replied
    I'm assuming that this is happening in Internet Explorer? And Firefox is good? Check the browser setting if so?

Leave a comment:

• CUBS
    replied
    . my server company says everything is installed for GD and the right PHP and such
    Last edited by CUBS; Fri 21st Oct '11, 8:26am.

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    If you don't want to post a link please attach a screenshot of this issue so we can be sure what you are talking about.

In general you should Disable Hooks as a first step in debugging any issue. If the problem goes away after disabling hooks there is a mod conflict causing the problem.

The second step in general debugging is to try it again using the default style (Create a new style with no parent to recreate the default style) and see if you still have the issue. If it goes away we know it's a style issue.

Leave a comment:

• Simon Lloyd
    replied
    Make sure you have the GD library installed and enabled on your server.

Leave a comment:

• CUBS
    replied
    can anyone help please

Leave a comment:

• CUBS
    replied
    I'm not putting my board on the site dont want everyone to know what I own. Like I said when people try to register they see a red square x thats it.Now am I going to get some help or what to find out why its not there and all the settings are correct

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Link....???

Leave a comment:

• CUBS
    replied
    its not there I tested it. My Image is gone

Leave a comment:

• TheNewOne
    replied
    link to test

Leave a comment:

• CUBS
    started a topic my regstration image isnt there

my regstration image isnt there

no one cant see it now how come I lost the image. The image you pout in when you register
    Last edited by CUBS; Fri 21st Oct '11, 8:22am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X