my regstration image isnt there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my regstration image isnt there

no one cant see it now how come I lost the image. The image you pout in when you register
    Last edited by CUBS; Fri 21 Oct '11, 9:22am.

link to test

Comment

its not there I tested it. My Image is gone

Comment

I'm not putting my board on the site dont want everyone to know what I own. Like I said when people try to register they see a red square x thats it.Now am I going to get some help or what to find out why its not there and all the settings are correct

Comment

can anyone help please

Comment

Make sure you have the GD library installed and enabled on your server.
            Kind regards,
            Simon
            Microsoft Office Discussion

Comment

If you don't want to post a link please attach a screenshot of this issue so we can be sure what you are talking about.

In general you should Disable Hooks as a first step in debugging any issue. If the problem goes away after disabling hooks there is a mod conflict causing the problem.

The second step in general debugging is to try it again using the default style (Create a new style with no parent to recreate the default style) and see if you still have the issue. If it goes away we know it's a style issue.

Comment

. my server company says everything is installed for GD and the right PHP and such
                Last edited by CUBS; Fri 21 Oct '11, 9:26am.

Comment

I'm assuming that this is happening in Internet Explorer? And Firefox is good? Check the browser setting if so?
                  www.cdmagurus.com
                  www.cellphone-gurus.com

Comment

Cubs without a screenshot, link to your site or further information its going to be impossible to help you out - sorry but you have to help us to help you!
                    Kind regards,
                    Simon
                    Microsoft Office Discussion

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X