Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new posts button is not working correctly. It seems to be showing only a very small subset of new posts.

For instance, yesterday I left the forum and logged back on this morning about 15 hours later. When I clicked "new posts" this morning it showed only one new post (2 hours ago). When I click "Today's Posts" I see about 25 posts that were made within the last 15 hours (when I last read the forum). Why is "new posts" not showing these?

At this point I have tried changing Thread/Forum Read Marking to "Database (automatic forum marking)" as well as adding &oldmethod=1 to the end of my new posts link. Neither appears to have had any affect.

My forum URL is http://www.cod247.com/

I would start by verifying all your cron scripts are running correctly, also verify that your search tables are working correctly via phpmyadmin etc

Also verify that all forums have the option to make posts in those forums searchable.
    Gentoo Geek

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X