X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error attachments

Hi,
    I get the following error with some attachments:
    Warning: fopen (/ home/newuse4/attachments/2/2/5/1/9/12780.attach) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path] / attachment.php on line 283

And if you ftp to your site and follow that path, is the attachment there? What happened on your site just before you noticed a few attachments were missing?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

the attachment doesn't appear following that path... what we did before that, was change the server.

Comment

Did you copy the attachments folder to the new server?

Comment

yes, i did a back up of cpanel to cpanel.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagalepues View Post
            yes, i did a back up of cpanel to cpanel.
            That doesn't answer the question in post #4.

Comment

Just moving the attachments over from one server to another isn't enough. You also have to correct the path under admincp > attachments > attachments storage type. If the path is wrong there, then you need to enter the correct path.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X