• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    silly rabbit
    silly rabbit . You need to create a new topic for your issue. First, this is a 8 year old topic so is irrelevant at this time. Second, your issue isn't even related to the topic.

However, in your topic the first reply is going to be to upgrade to vBulletin 3.8.11 and PHP 5.6 through 7.1. Your issue may be resolved by the hundreds of bug fixes in new versions.

Leave a comment:

• silly rabbit

• silly rabbit
    replied
    Ok, know this is an old thread but am running 3.8.2 and default usergroup permissions are not working properly am forced to use individual "access masks" instead! In CP " Forum Permissions Manager" when I initially forum specific "deny all", click "edit" and then select "Use Usergroup Default Permissions" it says "success" but still no access to the forum. I do it again and then get the error "Complete all required fields" mentioned above?

Help? Any suggestions? Is forumpermissions.php deleting "custom" but not restoring default? "Custom" usegroup permissions not working as well . . . (access masks only)

(ps: am running legacy PHP Version 5.4.45 )
    silly rabbit
    Last edited by silly rabbit; Thu 21 Nov '19, 8:15am.

Leave a comment:

• evoir

• evoir
    replied
    Thank you for sending me in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• evoir

• evoir
    replied
    Oh if I use the Move Topics from the bottom of the page it works! Yippee!. This is a bug!

Leave a comment:

• evoir

• evoir
    replied
    Ok, fair enough. It's been a while since I have done this. I didn't realize I had to tick them off. So, I just went in and ticked them all off, selected mass move which brings me to the same form with the same two required fields that should not be required Name and Title under Other Options.

So, I am still having the same trouble, stuck with Please Complete All Required Fields

Was excited for a second that it might have been something simple like that...

Other ideas? Suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• beishe8

• beishe8
    replied
    Mass move topics... But which topics? Can't see any of them ticked.

Leave a comment:

• evoir

• Mass Move Topics => Please Complete All Required Fields Error

Hi,

It's my job this weekend to do some major moving around of topics ona vB board I set up a few years ago. Anyway, I've moved topics around in the past... never had trouble. Tonight I settle in to move some topics around and I am not able to do so... I keep getting an error that says "Please Complete All Required Fields" but I don't believe that I have missed any fields.

Grrrrr. Always when you are on deadline these things happen.

Just upgraded to 3.8.7 PL2

(This was happening before the upgrade as well. I thought he upgrade might fix it.)

The only fields that are not filled out are under "Other Options" and are: User Name and Title . But, it looks to me that these are not required, as I am not searching based on username or title.

I keep getting the same error no matter how I try: Please Complete All Required Fields

So, I cannot mass move the topics. Really a bummer. Is this a known bug? I tried searching this forum and the internet super highway and didn't find anything useful.

Ideas? Help? Pretty please?

Oh, and I am not upgrading to 4 right now. I have not figured out what's there and what's changed from 3x to 4x so I don't haev time to upgrade to 4 right now. Just want to be able to mass move topics!

Click image for larger version

Name:	massmove1.png
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	3721248

Click image for larger version

Name:	massmove2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	3721249