X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibhor
    replied
    *Bump*

This is quite urgent. Any support will be appreciated either here or at .org.

Leave a comment:

• Vibhor
    replied
    Done. Here's the [URL="http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=297199"]link[/URL="http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=297199"]. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Question on style customization should really be asked on www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• Vibhor
    replied
    *Bump*

Will appreciate if someone could assist on updating the 'Post Preview' and Private Message 'Quote' fonts as well. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Vibhor
    replied
    Thanks. What should be the code for Private Messenger and Post Preview text?
    Last edited by Vibhor; Mon 8 Apr '13, 11:03am.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You'd need to add in something for the other stuff you want. Quotes use .quotetop and .quotemain and bullets use ul li. (If you use firebug, then you can see all of this.) So, you'd just add to that line like:

HTML Code:
    #posts div.page td.alt1, #posts div.page td.alt1 div.quotetop, #posts div.page td.alt1 div.quotemain, #posts div.page td.alt1 ul li {
    font: xxxxxx;}
    If you want other things to show that font, just add them in too.

Leave a comment:

• Vibhor
    replied
    Just discovered that Private Messages fonts require an update too. They aren't in same font as actual posts.

Leave a comment:

• Vibhor
    replied
    I would like to update the 'Post Preview' fonts too to match with the on actual posts.

Leave a comment:

• Vibhor
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    You could probably write some CSS (add it to the bottom of the Main CSS page in the Style Manager):
    HTML Code:
    #posts div.page td.alt1 {font: xxxxxxx;}
    Thanks for a quick response. This trick indeed does the job. Could you please let me know how to update the font similarly for quoted posts, preview post and bullets too?
    Last edited by Vibhor; Sat 6 Apr '13, 9:39am.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You could probably write some CSS (add it to the bottom of the Main CSS page in the Style Manager):

HTML Code:
    #posts div.page td.alt1 {font: xxxxxxx;}

Leave a comment:

• Vibhor
    started a topic How To Change Post ONLY Fonts?

How To Change Post ONLY Fonts?

Hello,

I'm looking to change the fonts our board for the posts and their associated texts ONLY (Such as post content, bullets and quoted posts).

I would appreciate if someone can show me the right direction. There's a method through custom plugin as far as I know, but it wouldn't it affect the server load?

Thanks.