Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One user can't receive reputation

Hi guys,

I'm having an odd problem. I have one user (me, haha) that can't get reputation anymore. My rep level is 36663. Any user that tries to rep me gets the "you must spread reputation around" message - even brand new members.

Any idea how I would go about resolving this? I'm on 3.8.7.

Thanks!

Well, you obviously just edited your rep, so try reseting your rep and it should work

Comment

put the max rep up more

Comment

Originally posted by LucasxX View Post
        Well, you obviously just edited your rep, so try reseting your rep and it should work
        How exactly do you conclude that he just edited it ? How would editing it cause this issue anyway ?

Originally posted by Hawk2 View Post
        put the max rep up more
        Seriously, if your going to post replies, at least research them first, so they have a chance of being correct. There is no 'max rep' setting.
        Baby, I was born this way

Comment

User Reputation Manager last one I put it to 2147483647 and it works for me I also changed the others to a lower setting
          so if there is no rep setting what is this for then

Comment

Thanks Paul.

I'm still having this issue. I have a rep level above and below my current reputation (so there's a next 'tier' for me to hit) but I'm still un-reppable. (I don't really care about such things anyway, but my members keep mentioning the issue).

Comment

Try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you still have this problem.
              Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
              define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment