Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I made threadid variable always go to page 1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xyabber
    replied
    Thank you

That worked! Thank you Lynne. You have always been very helpful to me - I appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You can try using $GLOBALS[threadid] instead.

Leave a comment:

• Xyabber
    replied
    Interesting - perhaps I pulled that from vBadvanced code. It does add the page number as I have that code live and have verified it. If I wanted to do it (without pagenumber) with stock vbulletin code - do you know how I would do so Lynne?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    But there is nothing in this code that even adds a page number:
    $vboptions[bburl]/showthread.php?$session[sessionurl]t=$news[threadid]

So, unless your code for $new[threadid] adds in a page number when needed, there should be no page number. You should check the code that defines that variable.

Leave a comment:

• Xyabber
    replied
    The one I am putting there Lynne.
    I am putting a hyperlink to thread around lastelement and/or title in navbar. This is a google +1 thing.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Exactly where are you trying to make it always link to page one? You said "the hyperlink in the navbar" - what hyperlink in the navbar goes to a thread?

Leave a comment:

• Xyabber
    started a topic How do I made threadid variable always go to page 1?

How do I made threadid variable always go to page 1?

Hi all-
    Currently I am using :
    $vboptions[bburl]/showthread.php?$session[sessionurl]t=$news[threadid]

In my navbar template... but when I am on page 2, 3, etc.. it is changing the threadid to append the page number.
    NORMALLY this is correct. But I am trying to make the hyperlink in the navbar always go to page 1.

Is there a way to do so?

Thanks in advance!