• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Alex510

• Alex510
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    Looks like you are missing your phrases. Try rebuilding your language - /admincp/language.php?do=rebuild&goto=language.php?
    You are a life saver. I cannot thank you enough! Wow.. thank you so much. It worked great. I thought my move to a new host wasn't gonna work out until I tried this.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support

• Lynne
    replied
    Looks like you are missing your phrases. Try rebuilding your language - /admincp/language.php?do=rebuild&goto=language.php?

Leave a comment:

• Alex510

• Alex510
    replied
    Originally posted by borbole View Post
    It looks like a phrase issue. Did you get any error during the import of the db?
    I couldn't import it myself because the database is 145MB and to large to import via phpMYadmin. I uploaded it via FTP and my new host imported it for me.

Perhaps I exported it wrong or something? I'm really not sure what can be causing this.

Leave a comment:

• borbole

• borbole
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex510 View Post
    I exported my database via phpmyadmin and imported it to my new host, here is my website http://wrestlingaddiction.com

Can someone tell me what happened? Text is missing everywhere. Any help is much appreciated.
    It looks like a phrase issue. Did you get any error during the import of the db?

Leave a comment:

• Alex510

• Alex510
    started a topic Moved Servers.. Database problem

Moved Servers.. Database problem

I exported my database via phpmyadmin and imported it to my new host, here is my website http://wrestlingaddiction.com

Can someone tell me what happened? Text is missing everywhere. Any help is much appreciated.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X