Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lazserus
    replied
    I was afraid of that. I didn't think I was missing anything in 3.8, but I was hoping the option was available in v4. I've already checked vB.org and they have nothing either. I'll just have to deal with the masses. Thanks for the quick response, Steve!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• lazserus
    started a topic Anonymous/Private Infractions

Anonymous/Private Infractions

Is there a way to hide who gives an infraction from the user receiving it without adding an addon? My forum members are whining here and there about favoritism or being singled out by moderators, which just overall causes unrest. It would make things easier if the member receiving the infraction did not know from whom it came, that way he/she cannot argue that a certain moderator is singling them out for personal reasons. Is there a setting I'm overlooking that will solve this?

If there is no setting in vB 3.8, is this option available in in vBulletin 4?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X