Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• database error/back up

Hello all,

I am trying to back up my database. I do the repair/optimize tables and when that is done I go to the database back up and click 'go'. It starts to run and then the page appears thusly:

Processing: access

Processing: admingroups

Processing: adminhelp

Processing: administrator

Processing: adminlog

Processing: adminmessage

Processing: adminutil

Processing: admlog

Processing: album

Processing: albumpicture

Processing: albumupdate

Processing: announcement

Processing: announcementread

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 408

any ideas on what this means or how I can fix it so I can back up my database?

What do you mean that you "go to database back up and click 'go'?"
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

opps sorry, I wasn't clear. I mean that I go into my admin control panel for the forum and then go down to the maintenence section and after I do the optimze table function I then click the database back up link there.

Comment

Then this sounds like a server error. Ask your host to check the error logs.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X