Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christon26
    replied
    I still had warnings/failures in admin once I enabled all the plugins again but I only had 3 admin plugins so they were quick to disable for now, I'm not sure what they did lol but I hope they will tell me, and then I might know what to do if it happens again....and if it's something I can actually fix myself

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    If I was guessing, id say they disabled the eval command in php.

Leave a comment:

• christon26
    replied
    My hosting have fixed this overnight, I have asked and am waiting on a reply as to what the cause was, but I am very glad to have my board up and running again

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by christon26 View Post
    I have....ALL of them, and also disabled the products in Product Manager....going through and re-enabling them one at a time I am getting the warnings for every single plugin INCLUDING the ones you said not to disable, vbBlogs

I have posted on vb.org but this is incredibly frustrating as how am I supposed to find which plugin it is (assuming it actually is a plugin) if ALL of them are giving warnings??

And this auto-save you have here keeps eating my words LOL
    Yes I know., I was just clarifying that this was part of my original instructions and when you disabled your plugins the problem disappeared. Ergo, the issue is with a plugin.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    I have posted on vb.org but this is incredibly frustrating as how am I supposed to find which plugin it is (assuming it actually is a plugin) if ALL of them are giving warnings??
    Its going to take someone with access to your forum, and possibly server, to track it down.

Leave a comment:

• christon26
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Which is why my instructions specifically stated to manually uncheck your third-party plugins.
    I have....ALL of them, and also disabled the products in Product Manager....going through and re-enabling them one at a time I am getting the warnings for every single plugin INCLUDING the ones you said not to disable, vbBlogs

And this auto-save you have here keeps eating my words LOL

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Which is why my instructions specifically stated to manually uncheck your third-party plugins.

The reason I don't just say to disable them in config.php is because doing that will also disable supported vB products.

Leave a comment:

• christon26
    replied
    Disabling the products had no change, as I stated in my previous post, when I manually unchecked all the plugins in the Plugin Manager the warnings went away, the result as when I used the config to globally disable the hooks.

When I started manually checking each plugin, MOST of them caused the warnings when I re-enabled....so that's where I still stand confused on how it can be one single plugin....this also happened during the night when no one was doing anything with the plugins or files.

Here is a small snippet of the troubleshooting logs I was keeping as I went through the plugins list:

Enabled VBSEO hooks - all clear

Blogs:
    Warning: Failure in [path]/global.php on line 1091 {global_setup_complete}
    Warning: Failure in [path]/index.php on line 596 {forumhome_complete}
    ^^disabled again

Product : Adam's Subscribed Thread Notifications - all clear
    Product : Add Ignore User To Postbit Dropdown - all clear
    Product : Add Navbar To Registration Page - all clear

Product : Admin Log In As User
    Warning: Failure in [path]/global.php on line 1091 {global_setup_complete}
    ^^disabled again

Product : AdminCP Top 10 Statistic - all clear
    Product : Advanced Private Messages Options - all clear

Product : Attachments Statistics
    ^^disabled again

Product : Banned Members Log
    ^^disabled again
    I do understand that third party plugins are not supported here, however no this is not "fixed" for me. At this point, I am just hopeful that my hosting can help fix the issue...

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    FYI, as per the support ticket, disabling all third-party plugins fixed this.

Leave a comment:

• christon26
    replied
    Will do....why do these things always happen when it's the last thing you need LOL thanx all for trying to help

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Could I empty the datastore in the db? Is that safe?
    I wouldnt advise it unless you are sure what you are doing, it contains a lot of stuff.

I'd go with Anders and suggest you open a ticket.

The errors you are getting are quite weird, they dont look like normal php errors.

Leave a comment:

• christon26
    replied
    Blank page = uploaded old .htaccess LOL now to k out the rest :P

Leave a comment:

• IBxAnders
    replied
    Okay, it really sounds like you should open a support ticket for this.

Leave a comment:

• christon26
    replied
    Sorry Paul, I didn't see your post there till just now.

I reuploaded the forum files and now when I try to make any of the plugins active I am just getting a blank page.

During this process I have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple opf the products and it is still giving me grief lol

Could I empty the datastore in the db? Is that safe?

Leave a comment:

• christon26
    replied
    Thank you...I will ask them if they changed anything overnight.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X